If you would like to submit a special request from the Multicutural Center, please fill out and submit the information below.
Once the information is submitted, a Multicultural Center representative will contact you.
Special Request Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Organization must be registered with SOF and in good standing.
- Programs must be in accordance with the UTD student code of conduct.
- Programs must be in accordance with the UTD student affairs program guidelines.
- Programs must be open and accessible to any current UTD student.
- Program must be representative of the Multicultural Center mission and goals.
- Application form must be completed and signed.
- The Multicultural Center reserves the right to deny any requests for co-sponsorship.
Request for funds
- Must be submitted two weeks prior to event.
- Must have also submitted request for SOF funds.
- Must note any funds request, from other sources, on request form.
- Must include itemized list of items to be purchased
- Must include a statement describing use of funds.
- Funds can only be used for items described in request.
- Funds are not to be used for any items not in accordance with UTD policies and codes of conduct, such as alcohol related items or gift cards.
Request for equipment
- Equipment can include items such as; ice chest, coolers and any other needed supplies.
- Equipment must be used for designated program use only.
- Equipment must be cleaned and returned within forty eight hours of program or on Monday following a weekend program.
- Organization is responsible for any loss, damage or cleaning cost for any equipment.
- Organization is responsible for the proper disposable of any perishable items or supplies used during program.
Request for room reservation
- Request must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Priority is given to Multicultural Center use.
- Room must be cleaned after use and furniture returned to set diagram. Organization is responsible for any loss, damage or cleaning cost that result of room use.
- Arrangements must be made to have an MC staff member present, during non-office hours.
Request for co-sponsored program
- Group representative must meet with Multicultural Center staff to outline any and all terms regarding co-sponsored program prior to approval.
This request is not a guarantee of co-sponsorship. The request must meet the Multicultural Center
co-sponsorship guidelines and responsibilities. Failure to comply with guidelines can result in loss of Multicultural Center privileges and/or disciplinary action. The request will be reviewed by a Multicultural Center official.By agreeing to this form, you understand and agree to all the Multicultural Center co-sponsorship guidelines and responsibilities.
The Multicultural Center is not responsible for any lost items or damage to any student
personal items used during any non-Multicultural Center program or event held in the Multicultural Center.