Start the New Year Smart: A UT Dallas Guide to the Spring Semester
Whether you are a newcomer to UT Dallas or returning from winter break, here are resources — from safety information to upcoming events — to help you this semester.
Students and alumni can explore job opportunities during Spring Career Expo Days on Feb. 14 and 15.
Getting Around UT Dallas
- Interactive Campus Map
- Printable Campus Map
- Parking Map
- Parking Permits
- Follow @UTDallasParking on Twitter.
- Comet Cruiser: Bus serving UT Dallas and the surrounding community.
- Comet Cab: On-campus cart shuttle service.
- Dining Locations
Receive text alerts in the event of an emergency or disruption to normal University operations.
- Inclement Weather Procedures
- Weather Station
- Crime Prevention
- Reporting Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Response
- Emergency Contacts
Springapalooza, the annual post-spring break celebration that includes Splatterdance, will start March 25.
- Campus Life
- Video: Tips for New Students
- Orbit: Keeping New Comets on Course
- Student Success Center
- Freshman Mentor Program
- Transfer Student Services
- International Student Services
- Student Veterans Peer Program
- Graduation Help Desk
- Graduate Education
- Policies and Conduct
- Career Center
The Spring Student Arts Festival will be April 24-28.
Faculty and Staff
- Human Resources
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Benefits
- UT System Policies
- UT Dallas Policies
- Professional Development
- Academic Senate
- Staff Council
Spring commencement will be held the week of May 13.
News and Events
See a list of additional UT Dallas social media channels for academics, departments and students at utdallas.edu/social/.
Media Contact: The Office of Media Relations, UT Dallas, (972) 883-2155, [email protected].