Peoplesoft Hardware Upgrade
From 5pm on Friday 6/23 to 5pm on Sunday, 6/25: Galaxy and PeopleSoft Online Applications will be Unavailable
UT Dallas community,
Several online applications commonly used by students, faculty and staff members will be unavailable from 5pm on Friday, June 23rd to 5pm on Sunday, June 25th for a PeopleSoft hardware upgrade. This is the first of two notices.
The following applications will be unavailable:
- Galaxy Portal
- SciQuest (eProcurement)
- Orion (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions)
- PeopleSoft Finance (FMS)
- PeopleSoft HR/Payroll (HCM)
- Business Intelligence Reports (PeopleSoft OBIEE/EPM Data Warehouse)
eLearning will not be affected by this outage. eLearning can be reached via https://elearning.utdallas.edu
eMail access will not be affected by this outage. UTD Email can be reached via http://www.utdallas.edu/oit/email/
After the applications are back up, users will need to clear the cache on their Internet browsers so that Galaxy can load properly.
Please continue to be vigilant about emails containing web links. Review emails for authenticity. Just as links at utdallas.edu are likely to be safe, consider links to utshare.utsystem.edu to be safe as well.
If you experience any issues with the applications after this maintenance work, please contact the Help Desk at 972-883-2911, email the Help Desk at [email protected], or email the applicable support team.
Enterprise Application Services Support Teams’ email addresses:
- Orion (Campus Solutions) – [email protected]
- PeopleSoft Finance (FMS) – [email protected]
- PeopleSoft HR/Payroll (HCM) – [email protected]
- Business Intelligence Reports (OBIEE) – [email protected]
- PeopleSoft Access/Security – [email protected]
Thank you for your patience while we continue to improve our services.