The University of Texas at Dallas has entered into a license agreement with Adobe for site licensing of Adobe Creative Cloud. UT Dallas Staff and Faculty can now be individually licensed for access to the Adobe Creative Cloud software suite. This includes access to a wide variety of Desktop apps as listed here. This includes Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and many others. You will also have access to the Adobe Document Cloud service. Through this service, you can sign into Adobe programs on any device and access your files from cloud storage. However, please maintain proper business procedures and do not store general business information (controlled or confidential data) including UTD-ID numbers through this service.
Students are not eligible for an Adobe Creative Cloud named account, however the computer labs on campus have the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite installed and can be used by any active NetID account.
Choose an option below to get started.
Request Adobe Creative Cloud account
- Go to the OIT service catalog.
- Select Endpoint Computing > Applications & Software Distribution > Request Adobe Creative Cloud for Personal Install and finally click Request Service.
- This will take you to a UT Dallas single sign-on page. Please log in with your Net ID and password.
- After logging in, a pop up should appear with “Congratulations! You have been licensed for Adobe Creative Cloud.” Click OK and it should take you to a ticket form that you will need to submit.
- After you click Submit your ticket will be sent to the OIT Helpdesk. Please allow up to an hour for processing.
Request Adobe installation on a shared computer
- Go to the OIT service catalog.
- Select Endpoint Computing > Applications & Software Distribution > Request Software for UTD Hardware and finally click Request Service.
- This will take you to a UT Dallas single sign-on page. Please log in with your Net ID and password. After logging in, it should take you to a self-service ticket form.
In the detailed description, please enter the following:
- “Please install Adobe Enterprise on this UTD computer.”
- Tag Number of the machine needing the software installed. This is usually a 5 or 6 digit number located at the top of your computer on a UT Dallas sticker.
- The Building and Room number where the machine is located.
- A contact number we can reach you at.
- Click Submit. Your ticket will be processed by the help desk and assigned to your local tech group.
- If more information is needed to fulfill your request, we will contact you.
- Please check your email for confirmation of the ticket details.
How to Login to Adobe.com and Install Software for Personal Use
- This will take you to a UT Dallas single sign-on page. Sign in with your Net ID and password.
- You should now see the dashboard for Adobe Creative Cloud where you can install applications for your personal computer. You can choose Desktop Downloads to install specific applications.
- If you need further assistance, please contact the Help Desk.
How to Sign Documents in Adobe Pro
To digitally sign a document in Adobe Pro, you must first enroll for and install a digital certificate using the instructions on our encryption page. Once installed, you can sign a document using the instructions provided by Adobe at https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/fill-sign-pdf-forms-electronically.html.