Add or Manage Devices on DUO Mobile (NetID Plus)
If you would like to add another device to your account, add another phone number, or remove a device, this can be completed through the manage devices screen.
- Go to the NetID management site
- Click "NetIDplus Enrollment"
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Enter your UTD ID and Date of Birth when prompted
- Click "My Settings & Devices" (This must be done BEFORE authenticating)
- Log into NetIDplus with your prefered authentication method
Note: If you have recently changed cellular devices but retain the same phone number, you will need to authenticate via "phone" or "SMS". The SMS option can be chosen by clicking "Enter a Passcode". An option will appear at the bottom of the box to have a passcode sent by text message.
- Once logged in, you have a number of options:
- Add a new device: you can enroll another mobile phone number, tablet, or landline
- Device Options:
- Reactivate Duo Mobile: Activate the Duo Mobile app if you did not activate it when you first enrolled or if you have changed devices
- Change Device Name
- Remove Device (If the device is not your primary device)
- Set as Default: Set this device as the default device if using the push, sms, or phone options when connecting to the VPN