Installing and Connecting to GlobalProtect VPN - iOS
The user wants to use the GlobalProtect VPN on their iOS mobile device.
Download GlobalProtect VPN app from your devices app store and run the program once installed. The portal address for UTD will be "utdvpn.utdallas.edu".
- To install and connect to the GlobalProtect VPN for iOS, do the following:
- Install GlobalProtect from the App Store.
- Open the application, enter the portal address as utdvpn.utdallas.edu, and select Connect.
- Sign in with your NetID and password and then if you are not already authenticated through DUO, you will be asked to do so via a push notification, text message or a phone call.
- Global Protect VPN will then show as connected. You can confirm you are connected in the Settings app under ‘VPN’. This should show the established connection.