To get started, choose your operating system from the options above.
- Network Name or SSID: eduroam
- 802.11 Operating Mode: Infrastructure or Network (not ad hoc)
- Security Mode: Enterprise (not Personal)
- Network Authentication: WPA2
- Data Encryption: AES or AES-CCMP
- Roaming Identity or Outer Identity: Organization Login Credentials
- Authentication Type or Outer Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Authentication Protocol or Inner Authentication: MS-CHAPv2
- Credentials: Organization Login Credentials
- Validate Server Certificate or Verify Server Name: Choose YES
- Certificate Issuer or Trusted Root CA: AddTrust External Root CA
- Server Name or Certificate Name: eduroam.utdallas.edu
- Server Name Must Match: Choose YES
What credentials do I use to log in?
- You will need to use your email address for your institution and password.
At what institutions can I access the internet using my credentials?
- You can find a a list of participating institutions by clicking here.