The NetID Portal provides a web based user interface to activate your network account, manage your password, acknowledge required policies, and request enrollment to NetIDplus.
Reset Password or Setup Account
- Step 1: Accept policies
- Step 2: Enter your Net ID
- Step 3: Enter a security code sent to your non-UTD email address (most users)
OR verify your UTD ID and Date of Birth (new users only if prompted)
- Step 4: Set your password and confirm login (select “Password Reset”)
- Step 5: Confirm/Set your non-UTD email address for future self-service
New to UTD? Setting up your account only requires a password reset. Just follow the instructions above.
Remove Account Lockout
If your account was locked out due to invalid login attempts, click here to unlock it.
Manage or Enroll in NetIDplus (Duo)
- Step 1: Login with your Net ID and password
- Step 2: Verify your UTD ID and birthday
- Step 3: For fist time setup, follow the prompts to add your device. Otherwise, click “My Settings & Devices” to manage your added devices.
This web site is for use by UTD students, faculty, staff, or other UTD affiliates. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring. Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution. Users have no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.