The NetID Portal provides a web based user interface to activate your network account, manage your password, acknowledge required policies, and request enrollment to NetIDplus.
Manage UTD Account Information
(Requires NetID and password)
Setup a New UTD Computer Account
(One time use)
- Step 1: Accept Policies
- Step 2: Verify Your Identity (Provide NetID, UTD-ID, Birthdate)
- Step 3: Confirm Security Code Sent to Your Personal Email
- Step 4: Set Your Password and Confirm Login
- Step 5: Confirm Your Personal Email Address for Self-Service
- Click here to get started
This web site is for use by UTD students, faculty, staff, or other UTD affiliates. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring. Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution. Users have no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.