Current faculty and staff have FREE licensed access (a $6.99 per month value) to the latest versions of Microsoft Office for Home Use. Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. It's a flexible and efficient way to collaborate on projects and prepare for lectures.
Office 365 also comes with a bonus feature: over 1,000GBs of OneDrive storage. OneDrive allows you to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and easy share them with others.
What are the benefits Office 365?
- You get over 1,000GBs of storage space on OneDrive
- You can install the applications on up to 5 personal devices, including PCs, Macs, mobile, and tablets
- You have flexibility and mobility to work on the go
- Your email, contacts, and calendar syncs in real time so your information is up to date
How do I access and set up Office 365?
- Log in to Galaxy Portal and click on Office 365 or visit portal.office365.com
- See the How-To guides on www.utdallas.edu/oit/howto/office-365/
If you have any questions about accessing Office 365, please contact the OIT Help Desk for assistance