The Office of Information Technology is proud to present Adobe InDesign to the UT Dallas faculty and staff. Starting Nov. 1, faculty, staff, and student workers have access to Adobe InDesign, one of many programs available on Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe InDesign is an industry-leading program that creative professionals use for page design and layout purposes.
What can I create on Adobe InDesign?
- Magazines and newspapers
- Business cards
- Brochures and pamphlets
- Digital artwork
What are the benefits of using Adobe InDesign?
- Anything created in Adobe PhotoShop or Adobe Illustrator can be transferred to Adobe InDesign
- Users have the option to publish their works online
- Creative Cloud Libraries can store all of your colors, shapes, graphics, and fonts
- Users can save their work as in-progress InDesign files
- Users can export their work as image files or PDFs
With Adobe InDesign available to faculty, staff, and student workers, OIT encourages you to utilize the program and get creative! To access Adobe InDesign or Adobe Creative Cloud in general, please contact the OIT Help Desk.