Are you new to Microsoft Teams?
First, check out the Teams Interactive Demo. Then, consider registering for one of our Teams trainings below.
OIT Live Trainings
All trainings are being held via Microsoft Teams. An invite with join information will be sent to you via email.
Teams Tips | To-Do & Sway
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- 2 to 3:00 p.m.
- Learn More
To Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make task lists, record data, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity.
Sway is an easy-to-use digital storytelling app for creating interactive reports and presentations. With Sway, you’re no longer limited to picking a pre-designed template that makes your presentations look like everyone else’s, and you don’t have to have any design skills to transform and showcase information in modern, interactive, and attention-getting ways.
Teams Tips | Teams Live
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Learn More
Teams Live events enable you to produce events for large online audiences with more control over video, audience interaction, and reporting. Get a behind the scenes look at the platform and be given step by step instruction on the best practices to follow while producing a Live Event. Class size is limited.
Teams Live Event Training Request
- Learn More
Teams live events is an extension of Teams meetings, enabling you to produce events for large online audiences with more control over video, audience interaction, and reporting. Learn how to plan and schedule a live event in Microsoft Teams during this group training. You will get a behind the scenes look at the platform and be given step by step instruction on the best practices to follow while producing a Live Event. Note that class size is limited due to the highly personalized content within this demonstration. Request to be in the next available session.
Other Live Trainings
- Lecture Delivery & Recording using Teams & Stream | Every Tuesday 1 to 2 p.m.
- Additional live training from Microsoft Teams for Education
- Special: Online classes & lectures with all your students (from Microsoft)
- Teams Introduction for Educators and Staff (from Microsoft)
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams 1 hr 12 min
- Apps in Teams 31 min
- Preparing for a Live Event 44 min
- Teams Telephony 34 min
- Scheduling a Live Event 33 min
- Co-Authoring in Teams 1 min
- Communicating Teams Live Events 50 min
- Teams Channels 45 min
- Teams Telephony 46 min
- Microsoft Stream 49 min
- Teams Trivia 43 min
- Microsoft Forms 1 hr 4 min
- Microsoft Teams Training 1 hr
- Accessibility in Action 1 hr
- Teams Refresher 1 hr 6 min
- Microsoft Forms 58 min
- Breakout Rooms 58 min
- Bookings 46 min
- Teams QA Live 59 min