Pay-by-Space (LUKE) Information
Pay-by-Space (also known as the LUKE machines) is the cashless metered parking option on campus.
How to Use Pay-By-Space
1. Press any button on the keypad to start.
2. Enter your parking space number, or “stall number,” then push the green “OK” button.
3. Press "1" to Purchase Ticket.
4. Press "1" to pay by credit card.
5. Enter the number of hours for which you would like to park and press the green “OK” button.
6. Insert your credit card for processing.
7. Collect and keep your receipt. The time your parking expires is printed on your receipt.
- For more details on Coupon Codes, click here.