Mike is a freshman living on campus and is away from his family for the first time. He was a good student in high school and didn't try alcohol until the summer after graduation. He is expecting college to be a 24/7 party. He doesn't know a lot of people yet, but thinks he will make friends fast if he is the life of the party.
At the Party
- Shows up drunk to parties where he only knows a few people.
- Is loud and stumbles around the party.
- Often starts arguments with inappropriate comments and actions.
- Has been asked to leave almost every party he has attended.
After the Party
- Leaves the party alone and stumbles back to his room.
- Has seen UT Dallas Police patrolling before, but thinks he can avoid them because he thinks he doesn't appear to be drunk.
- Is eventually stopped by police and cited for a minor in consumption.
- Is ashamed to tell his parents about the citation and is afraid for his future with an alcohol violation on his record.