Faculty and Staff
Prior to registering a PACE for Minors with the Programs for Minors Office, the event must be approved by the sponsoring/co-sponsoring areas department head or director and vice president or dean.
The Programs for Minors Office will work with program directors and coordinators to ensure adequate plans are in place to provide a safe learning environment. All PACE for minors must be registered and approved in the Youth Conferences Registration System prior to the start of the event.
Approvals and Registrations
If the forms do not work in the browser, right click and "Save As" to save them to your computer.
- PACE Request and Approval Form.
- Special Events Risk Assessment. Approved by the Office of Administration.
- Police Event Registration Form.
- Youth Conferences Registration System.
- Camp Insurance. Submit application to UT System, at least three weeks prior to the start of the camp.
- Emergency Plans for Camps and Clinics. Submit to Emergency Management at least three weeks prior to the start of the camp.