Health Professions Advising at UT Dallas
Starting 3/16/2020, HPAC personnel will be working remotely. Already-scheduled meetings will be held online through Zoom. The HPAC front desk is closed. Stay tuned for updates.
Drop In Hours: *cancelled*
Short General Questions: e-mail [email protected]
Short Application Questions, or to request an online meeting: e-mail your assigned advisor
4/17/2020 Update: Credit/No Credit Classes
Health profession schools normally require a letter grade >C- in all prerequisite classes BUT, due to COVID-19, most health profession schools have waived that rule for spring 2020 and will accept a CR grade even for required prerequisite classes.
How individual profession schools are responding to coronavirus can be found at these links:
|Join Mailing List||Applicant Support|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Contact Us|
Use HPAC to...
- Discuss your health career options, requisite and recommended courses, and major
- Discuss activities that contribute to your pre-professional development, such as clinical, volunteer and research experiences
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as an applicant
- Find information on summer programs
- Access FREE medical journals and the Resource Room
HPAC supports your Health Professions School applications by offering:
- A series of seminars in person and through eLearning: General Application Orientation (GAO), Personal Statement Writing (PSW), Interview Skill Workshop (ISW), and Application 101
- Application advising and guidance
- Revision of your application and application essays
- Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) interviews with UT Dallas faculty
- Committee Evaluation and Committee Letter
- Collection and distribution of your recommendation letters
Some services are limited to qualifying applicants.