HPAC Services to Support Health Professions Applicants – EY 2022
Includes advising, clearinghouse services, and the Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) process.
To access the following services, CLICK HERE to watch the General Application Orientation (5:00 powerpoint) and register online.
- Personalized advising and guidance from an assigned advisor
- A guided Prewrite and Personal Statement Workshop to help you create a strong application
- A Biographical Form that matches the Texas Medical and Dental Applications Service (TMDSAS)
- This Bio Form Guide: a quick reference to elite completion of the application and essays
- Revisions of your Biographical Form and essays with your assigned HPAC advisor
- Candid assessment of your candidacy
- Guidance on selecting recommendation letter writers to optimize your application
- Guided planning to address weak areas in your application
- Interview Skills Workshop to help you prepare for various interview styles
- Application Seminar (opens May 2021) to help you navigate the health professions applications during summer
- Collection of recommendation letters* and storage for at least 3 years
- Electronic distribution of up to 5 letters* to medical or dental schools you designate
- Interviews and a Committee Letter are available through the Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) process. Registration for HPE is open from OCT 1 to DEC 1 of the year before your medical or dental application.”
* Medical and Dental only.