Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Summer 2019 Meetings
||Recovery Movie Theatre
Download the summer meeting schedule here.
- Creative Recovery: This is a time for students to come and participate in creative projects (art, crafting, journaling, film, music). Students will connect with the CSR community and find the therapeutic value of creativity in recovery.
- 12Steppers: Time for students that are either involved in or curious about the 12 step process of addiction recovery. Students will connect and support each other through 12 step literature and peer support. Open group.
- Nourish: Eating disorder peer support group.
- Refuge Recovery: Meditation and discussion-based recovery meeting inspired by Buddhist principals.
- S.A.S.S.: Sexual assault survivors support group.
- Get Schooled: Time dedicated to focusing on schoolwork. Quiet and mindful environment encouraged.
- F.U.N. Friday: Join the CSR in volunteering and other fun activities. Time and location will change throught the smester. Contact the CSR to find out about time and location.
- Recovery Movie Theatre: Join the CSR in kicking back and eneding the week with a fun movie and snacks.
Students may also contact the CSR for help finding a meeting.
800 W. Campbell Road SSA 20
Richardson, TX 75080
Hours and Location
Monday-Wednesday and Friday
8 a.m.-7 p.m.,
8 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
The center stays open for evening meetings Monday-Thursday.
Office operations, such as appointment scheduling, end at 5 p.m.