Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Spring 2020 Meetings
|10-11 a.m.||Nourish||Get Schooled|
|11 a.m.-12 p.m.||Mindfulness Meditation|
|2-3 p.m.||Community Process|
|3-4 p.m.||Outer Space (begins at 3:30 p.m.)||Creative Recovery||S.A.S.S.|
- Creative Recovery: This is a time for students to come and participate in creative projects (art, crafting, journaling, film, music). Students will connect with the CSR community and find the therapeutic value of creativity in recovery.
- Community: A solution focused process group facilitated by a clinician.
- Nourish: Eating disorder peer support group.
- S.A.S.S.: Sexual assault survivors support group.
- Get Schooled: Time dedicated to focusing on schoolwork and time management facilitated by a clinician. Quiet and mindful environment encouraged.
- F.U.N. Friday: Join the CSR in volunteering and other fun activities. Time and location will change throught the smester. Contact the CSR to find out about time and location.