The following text books are the result of international collaboration during the workshop series DSP for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems.
- Hansen, J.H.L., Takeda, K., Schmidt, G., and Abut, H. (Eds.), "Vehicle, Drivers, and Safety", DE GRUYTER 2020, ISBN: 978-3-11-066647-2 Take a look here!
- Abut, H., Hansen, J.H.L., Takeda, K., Schmidt, G., and Ko, H. (Eds.), "Vehicle Systems and Driver Modelling", DE GRUYTER 2017, ISBN: 978-1-5015-1212-4 Take a look here!
- Schmidt, G., Abut, H., Takeda, K., and Hansen, J.H.L. (Eds.), "Smart Mobile In-Vehicle Systems: Next Generation Advancements", Springer 2014, ISBN: 978-1-4614-9120-0
- Hansen, J.H.L., Boyraz, P., Takeda, K. and Abut, H. (Eds.), "Digital Signal Processing for In-Vehicle Systems and Safety", Springer 2012, ISBN: 978-1-4419-9607-7
- Takeda, K., Hansen, J.H.L., Erdogan, H., and Abut, H. (Eds.), "In-Vehicle Corpus and Signal Processing for Driver Behaviour", Springer 2009, ISBN 978-0-387-79582-9
- Huseyin, A., Hansen, J.H.L., and Takeda, K. (Eds.), "Advances for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems: Challenges for International Standards". Springer 2007, ISBN: 978-0-387-45976-9
- Abut, H., Hansen, J.H.L., and Takeda, K. (Eds.), "DSP for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems", Springer 2005, IBSN: 978-0-387-22979-9
Journals and Conferences Articles
Selected from 13 Journals and 49 Conferences (since 2005).
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, K. Han, Z. Shou, P. Tiwari and J.H.L. Hansen, "Sensor Fusion of Camera and Cloud Digital Twin Information for Intelligent Vehicles," Accepted for IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Las Vegas, NV, October 2020
- Y. Liu, and J.H.L. Hansen, "Towards Complexity Level Classification of Driving Scenarios Using Environmental Information," IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Auckland, New Zealand, October 2019
- E. Yurtsever, Y. Liu, J. Lambert, C. Miyajima, E. Takeuchi, K. Takeda and J.H.L. Hansen, "Risky Action Recognition in Lane Change Video Clips using Deep Spatiotemporal Networks with Segmentation Mask Transfer," IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Auckland, New Zealand, October 2019
- Y. Liu, and J.H.L. Hansen, "Analysis of Driving Performance Based on Driver Experience and Vehicle Familiarity: A UTDrive/Mobile-UTDrive App Study," SAE International Journal of Transportation Safety 7.2 (2019): 175-191 PDF
- Y. Zheng, Y. Liu and J.H.L. Hansen, "Intent Detection and Semantic Parsing for Navigation Dialogue Language Processing," IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Yokohama, Japan, Oct. 16-19, 2017
- J.H.L. Hansen, C. Busso, Y. Zheng, and A. Sathyanarayana, "Driver Modeling for Detection & Assessment of Driver Distraction: Examples from the UTDrive Test Bed", IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 34, issue 4, pp. 130-142, July 2017 PDF
- Y. Zheng, Y. Liu and J.H.L. Hansen, "Navigation-Orientated Natural Spoken Language Understanding for Intelligent Vehicle Dialogue," IEEE Intelligent Vehicle Symposium, Redondo Beach, CA, June 11-14, 2017
- Y. Zheng and J.H.L. Hansen, "Lane-Change Detection from Steering Signal using Spectral Segmentation and Learning-Based Classification," IEEE Trans.on Intelligent Vehicles, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.14-24, March 2017 PDF
- JPF. Weng, P. Angkititrakul, E. Shriberg, L. Heck, S. Peters, J.H.L. Hansen, "Conversational In-Vehicle Dialog Systems: The past, present, and future," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine: Special Issue - Signal Processing for Smart Vehicle Technologies, vol. 33, no. 6, , pp. 49-60, Nov. 2016 PDF
- J.H.L. Hansen, K. Takeda, S.M. Naik, M.M. Trivedi, G.U. Schmidt, Y.J. Chen, "Signal Processing for Smart Vehicle Technologies," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine: Special Issue, vol. 33, no. 6, , pp. 12-13, Nov. 2016 PDF
- Y. Zheng, N. Shokouhi, N. Thomsen, A. Sathyanarayana, et al., "Towards Developing a Distraction-Reduced Hands-Off Interactive Driving Experience using Portable Smart Devices," SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-0140, 2016
- Y. Zheng, X. Shi, A. Sathyanarayana, N. Shokouhi, and J.H.L. Hansen. "In-vehicle speech recognition and tutorial keywords spotting for novice drivers' performance evaluation." In Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2015 IEEE, pp. 168-173. IEEE, 2015
- A. Sathyanarayana, S.O. Sadjadi, J.H.L. Hansen (2014), "Automatic Maneuver Boundary Detection System for Naturalistic Driving Massive Corpora" SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars - Electronic and Electrical Systems (2014-01-0272),vol. 7, issue 1, pp. 149-156, 2014
- Y. Zheng, A. Sathyanarayana, J.H.L. Hansen (2014), "Threshold based Decision-Tree for Automatic Driving Maneuver Recognition using CAN-Bus Signal," IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Conference, Qingdao, China, Oct. 8-11, 2014
- N. Krishnamurthy, J.H.L. Hansen,"Car Noise Verification and Applications," Inter. Journal of Speech Technology, vol. 17, Issue 2, pp. 167--181, June 2014
- A. Sathyanarayana, O. Sadjadi, J.H.L. Hansen (2013), "Automatic Driving Maneuver Recognition and Analysis using Cost Effective Portable Devices," SAE Inter. Journal on Passenger Cars - Electronic & Electrical Systems, vol. 6, issue 2, pp. 467-477, 2013
- N. Shokouhi, A. Sathyanarayana, O. Sadjadi, J.H.L. Hansen (2013), “Overlapped-Speech Detection with Applications to Driver Assessment for In-Vehicle Active Safety Systems,” IEEE ICASSP-2013, IEEE Inter. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pp. 2834-2838, (paper #5132), Vancouver, Canada, May 26-31, 2013
- A. Sathyanarayana, J.H.L. Hansen (2012), "Impact of Secondary Tasks on Individual Drivers: Not All Drivers are Created Equally," SAE Inter. Journal on Passenger Cars - Electronic & Electrical Systems, vol. 5, issue 2, pp. 414-420, 2012
- K. Takeda, J.H.L. Hansen, P. Boyraz, L. Malta, C. Miyajima, H. Abut (2011), "An International Large-Scale Vehicle Corpora for Research on Driver Behavior on the Road," IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1609-1623, Dec. 2011 PDF
- P. Boyraz, A.Sathyanarayana,, J.H.L. Hansen (2008), "In-vehicle Multi-channel Signal Processing and Analysis in UTDrive Project: Driver Behavior Modeling and Active Safety Systems Development," ESAR-2008, Hannover, Germany, Sept. 5, 2008