The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is a sponsored organization within
Residential Life that
upholds the values of service and recognition in every endeavor.
NRHH is dedicated to recognizing the outstanding people and programs that go on at UT Dallas. It
strives to participate in and help organize as many service-based events possible whether it is
partnering with UT
Dallas OSV, Residential Life, or organizations in the community.
NRHH recruitment occurs every spring semester.
"Of the Month" Awards
"Of the Month" awards can be submitted by anyone for recognition across campus.
are due by 11:59 p.m. on
the third day of each month. Campus winners are revealed around the 15th day of the
following month. Categories
- First Year Student
- Peer Advisor
- Institution Faculty/Staff
- Residential Faculty/Staff
- Executive Board Member
- Organization Advisor
- Community Service Program
- Diversity Program
- Educational Program
- Passive Program
- Social Program
- Spotlight (miscellaneous)
- Visit otms.nrhh.org
- To nominate a program, click “Program Category” on the top left side of the
- For other nominations, click “General Category”
- Select "The University of Texas at Dallas"
- Select the "Category" on the top of the page
- Complete the form, then click "Submit"