Commuter students are an important part of the UT Dallas family, and the Road Warriors program is designed with them in mind. Road Warriors staff and student leaders are available to answer questions related to commuting, campus services, getting involved and more. The program also offers social activities and helps commuters find their place at UT Dallas.
The Road Warriors program is committed to enriching the collegiate experience of commuter students at UT Dallas. Our mission is to serve the commuter student population through information, resources and social programs that promote retention and academic success, and ensure commuter students remain closely connected to the UT Dallas community.
- Serve as point of contact and involvement for commuter students
- Provide opportunities for commuter students to establish relationships with peers through participation in co-curricular campus events and programs
- Connect members of the commuter student population with peers and staff advocates
Students who participate in the Road Warrior programs will:
- Be able to navigate UT Dallas resources, and services to assist in academic and personal success
- Demonstrate knowledge of UT Dallas traditions
- Locate places to convene and interact with other commuter students
Contact Road Warriors at 972-883-6171, or by emailing [email protected]. If you are living off-campus, let Road Warriors be part of your off-campus and commuter living experience!