International Travel Services
International travel requirements
- Obtain travel authorization for UT Dallas faculty/staff and students going abroad.
- Enroll in the Student International Travel Accident and Sickness Policy.
- Register your trip in International SOS.
To research your destination
- Request a Risk and Safety Trip Review by a security expert.
- Request a General Risk Report to [email protected] 15 days in advance.
International Risk and Safety information
- International Travel Guidelines.
- Traveler Toolkit. General safety and security advise for travelers.
- High Risk Regions Tool. Determine if your destination requires risk authorization.
- International Risk and Safety News for UT Dallas travelers.
Reminders and Updates
- The updated forms for students are live and have a revision date of 01/19/18.
- The updated ITA form for employees is live and has a revision date of 01/19/18.
- Do you have students traveling abroad? Share with them the International Travel Health and Safety, Student Handbook.
- Are you taking students abroad? Carefully read the RUO Emergency/Crisis Management Guidelines
- Guidelines to assess whether a trip falls under the UT Dallas international travel umbrella.
- Apr 17, 2018 session for UTD Faculty and Staff who travel abroad on behalf of UT Dallas. Learn about your institutional safety net; benefits you have when traveling abroad; and what to expect if you have an emergency or need travel assistance. Presentation slides.
- Feb 09, 2018 session on International Travel for UT Dallas supporting staff, who assist UTD travelers with forms, trip registration, and making sure institutional travel requirements are met. Presentation slides.
- April 06, 2017 session on International Travel for UT Dallas student travelers. Presentation slides.