What To Do If You Are Sexually Assaulted
A 24-hour, year round, confidential hotline has been made available for students to access a sexual assault advocate.
The advocates provide information and support to victims as they make decisions about
- personal needs
The UniTeD project serves as a clearinghouse for educational programs, training, and information on sexual assault, stalking, and domestic violence.
The following programs available to the general UT Dallas community:
- Rape Aggression Defense Training — Sponsored by University Police
- Take Back the Night — An antiviolence march against women sponsored by Student Affairs
- Safer Dating Workshop— Sponsored by the Student Counseling Center
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of sexual assault, trauma and abusive relationships — Sponsored by the Women's Center and the Student Counseling Center
- Train to become a volunteer advocate at local sexual assault organizations — Contact campus sexual assault liaison at the Student Counseling Center for referrals