In support of The University
of Texas at Dallas mission to help students achieve success as
productive citizens, the Office of Financial Aid provides federal,
state, and institutional financial assistance to eligible students
to enable them to meet their personal and educational goals.
We strive to achieve our mission by setting goals that:
- Streamline the financial aid application process for you and us within federal and state guidelines
- Expedite the delivery of financial aid funds process to you within federal and state guidelines
- Enable us to strengthen our skills and experiences in a field of ever changing regulations
- Explore technologies that facilitate processes for you and us
- Enable us to continuously improve our processes to not only meet current needs but also pave the way to future demands and growth.
We do these things keeping in mind:
- You are the beneficiary of our efforts while attending the university
- Our community is the beneficiary after you achieve
your objectives at the university and venture forth
to pursue your professional goals.