May 1, 2017
Vice President for Student Affairs
- May 4-6: Men's tennis at ASC Championship, Tyler.
- May 5: Baseball ASC Championship (first round), UT Dallas.
- May 8: NCAA D-III Softball National Tournament Selection Show, 12 p.m.
Dean of Students
Community Standards and Conduct
- New cases for the week of April 17: Academic dishonesty (21), misconduct (2).
Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Clinical services/sessions for the week of April 17: Intakes, consultation and counseling (169), crisis services (23), psychiatric evaluations and treatment (19), group/couple counseling (63), testing (4), outreach (6).
- Center for Students in Recovery services for the week of April 17: Individual recovery support (6), other contacts (30). Group meetings: 12 step-all addictions (2), Nourish Eating Disorder support group (1), Sexual Addicts Anonymous (1), outreach (1).
Student Engagement Initiatives
- May 2: First meeting of Student Government 2017-2018 administration, 5:15 p.m., Galaxy Rooms.
- May 2: Late Night Final Exam Breakfast, 10 p.m.-12 a.m., Dining Hall West. If you would like to volunteer, sign up online.
- A complete list of Leadership Award winners is available online.
- Registration for Freshman Orientation fairs is open now through May 26.
- May 1-4: Stressbusters week, SU Galaxy Rooms. Visit the SUAAB website for event details.
Student Transition Initiatives
New Student Programs
Student Transition Programs
- May 8: Senior Mania!, 7-9 p.m., the Plinth. Open to the campus community, in celebration of our graduating seniors.
- May 9: Pictures with Temoc, 12-2 p.m., lower level SU.
Finance and Administrative Services
Comet Card Office
- The Comet Card mobile ID app is available for use in the Activity Center and Dining Hall West. Find the app by searching "get mobile" in the app store.
Housing Operations and Residential Life
- May 1: All LLC: Studypalooza: 8 a.m. (all day), RHW 2.400, RHW 2.401, RHW 2.402, RHNW 2.200.
Marketing and Student Media
- May 1: New AMP on newsstands.
Galerstein Women’s Center
- Registration for SAZE ZONE Ally Training in June and July is open. Contact Matt Johns with questions.