The Division of Student Affairs strives to develop and implement high quality, innovative, student-focused programs and traditions that result in graduates who are satisfied and successful. Along those lines, we have identified the following strategic initiatives:
- Foster an inclusive environment where all individuals are valued and engaged.
- Equip staff with the education and development necessary to achieve excellence in services and programs.
- Utilize assessment and evaluation to enhance quality and accountability.
- Engage and empower students through learning and development opportunities.
- Communicate the purpose and value of Student Affairs and its impact on student success.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders in strategic partnerships to enhance and promote a holistic student experience.
- Provide quality facilities and utilize technology to enhance and improve delivery of programs and services.
Student Affairs staff follow these guiding principles:
- Education and advocacy.
- Quality service.
- Research and innovation.
- Excellence and accountability.
- Commitment to community involvement and service.