Intercultural Programs (ICP) plays a key role in supporting UT Dallas' international student body with transitional and cultural programs. In addition, ICP engages the entire campus in cross-cultural activities in an effort to align with the University's mission to graduating well-rounded citizens.
Some events and services provided by Intercultural Programs:
- Transitional Programs — International Student Orientation, English Conversation Hour
- Cultural Programs — iFriend, American culture workshops, cultural trips
- Celebratory Events — International Week, International Education Week, Texas Party
- Intercultural Competency Trainings Support, funding, and advising for cultural student organizations
- Volunteer opportunities for students
Email [email protected] to learn more about any of the items listed above.