Finding healthy snacks while you are on the go can be difficult. We recommend packing healthy snacks that you can eat throughout the day.
This will take effort and some preparation, but it can be done. The next time that you run to the grocery store, grab some plastic baggies or some small reusable containers and pack all of your snacks for the week ahead of time. You will find yourself having more energy throughout the day without the stress of packing your snacks in the morning as you are running out the door.
- Saltine crackers with natural peanut butter
- Air-popped popcorn
- Graham crackers
- A piece of fruit (peach, orange, nectarine)
- Low fat cheese stick
- Toasted English muffin with jelly
- Baked tortilla chips with salsa
- ½ bagel with cream cheese and assorted vegetables
- ½ sandwich made with lean turkey or chicken, lettuce, tomato and mustard
- Baked Lay's potato chips
- cottage cheese with fresh fruit
- 8-ounce yogurt with fruit
- Veggie sticks with low-fat ranch dressing
- A banana with peanut butter