Lock in Your Tuition
View the tuition and fee schedule for guaranteed tuition rates. The UT Dallas Guaranteed Tuition Plan promises to lock your tuition rate and mandatory fees for the four-year period beginning with your registration. Tuition is charged on an hourly rate up to 15 hours for Texas residents.
Enroll for Fall 2016, Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 and use the fixed tuition rate for Fall 2016, a rate that is good for 12 consecutive semesters including summers. The Guaranteed Tuition Plan offers these advantages:
- Families can better plan for the cost of education.
- Students have an incentive to graduate on time. Additional courses taken beyond 15 credit hours are essentially free.
- Transfer students from two-year colleges in Texas can take advantage of the guaranteed tuition lock through the Comet Connection.
It also provides an incentive for students to earn a degree in a timely manner since additional courses taken beyond 15 credit hours each semester will, in essence, be free. (However, students may be responsible for per-hour supplemental fees.) Charges per semester credit hour for tuition and mandatory fees at UT Dallas depend on the number of hours for which a student enrolls, up to 15. Non-resident students from out of state pay a higher rate per credit hour. Other non-mandatory fees including, for example, parking and housing, will be subject to change.
The Comet Connection
Those who begin their college careers at a community college will also be able to take advantage of UT Dallas’ Guaranteed Tuition Plan under a program called the Comet Connection. Every two-year college in Texas, both public and private, participates in the Comet Connection.
For More Information
Students should contact the Office of Admission and Enrollment at 972-883-2270 or visit the Comet Connection for more information.
- Office of Admission and Enrollment
- Pay Tuition Using EZPay
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Student Outcomes
- Texas Consumer Resource for Education and Workforce Statistics (Texas CREWS)