How does the University Policy effect UREC?
Recreation Center West is open to Students living on campus.
Activity Center will open August 10 for Student use.
All workouts must be reserved in advance through IMLeagues, with the exception of net time at RCW which follows the regualr reservation call in policy.
SPN remains closed.
Reserve your workout on IMLeagues
Create an IMLeagues Account
- First time participants should log into:
- Enter your information, use your school email if applicable (@utdallas.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to UT Dallas - if not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
- Choose Fitness Tab at top
- Choose your preferred session and click sign up
- Follow through the confirmation steps
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you
- To see sessions available in the future, click Classes subtab
Once you have your reservation
- Download Get Mobile Android Apple
- Arrive prepared to workout with mask on
- Enter AC near the Main Gym/RCW through “IN” door and Join Queue
- Complete Wellness Check and scan ID
- Follow ONE WAY Signs to your reserved activity keeping your mask on
- Wipe down equipment before Workout
- Complete your activity with your mask
- Wipe down equipment used
- Gather any belongings and follow ONE WAY signs to exit facility
Lockers remain out of use.
To Retrieve Belongings:
- Must wear Mask
- Must have Photo ID
- Must enter through VCB West Entrance (J Lot Doors)
- Must follow Social Distancing Protocols
- Must check in at Back Attendant Desk
- August 18 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- August 19 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- August 20 2–5 p.m.
UREC programing areas have designed a fall schedule full of virtual and socially distanced safe activities for UTD Students. Please check each of their sites for the most up-to-date offerings.