UREC Intramural Sports
The Intramural Sports program is committed to providing comprehensive and competitive recreational
opportunities for students, faculty and staff. Intramural sports strives to enhance campus life and student
development through programs
that focus on social, recreational and leadership experiences.
The Intramural Sports program uses an online registration process for all individual and team registration
through IMLeagues, an organization specializing in the
management and administration
of intramural sports throughout the nation. All intramural participants will be required to create an account.
Create an IMLeagues Account
First time participants should log into:
IMLeagues through Facebook and click "Log
In," then click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached .
This will automatically create an
account, fill in your information, and connect you to the school (steps 2-4).
- Enter your information, use your school email if applicable (@utdallas.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues
- You should be automatically joined to UT Dallas - if not, you can search schools by clicking the
Sign-Up for an Intramural Sport
- Log into your IMLeagues account.
- Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your user homepage OR click on "The University
of Texas at Dallas" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in. (Men's, Women's, CoRec, etc.)
- Choose the division you'd like to play in. (Mondays 5 p.m., Tuesdays 5 p.m., etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a Team (for team captains)Captains can invite members to their team by clicking "Invite
Members" on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues, search for their name and invite them.
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" and input
their email address.
Join a Team
- Use the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his or her team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain's player card page, view his or her team, and request to join.
Join as a Free AgentYou can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions or leagues as
you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post
information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Any questions about Intramural Sports can be directed to the intramural sports office inside Rec Center West.
View our Intramural Sports rules and policies.
Inner Tube Water Polo
El Polo Loco
Flag Football (Women's)
Flag Football (CoRec)
Flag Football (Men)
Pokimane Fan Club
6v6 Volleyball (CoRec)
6v6 Volleyball (Women)
6v6 Volleyball (Men)
Taiwan No 1
Twuppies and Their Daddies
Take A Wiff
iWeek Women's Badminton Doubles
Vian Vuong and Navaporn Intharuck
iWeek Men's Badminton Doubles
iWeek Badminton Mixed Doubles
iWeek Men's Badminton Singles
iWeek Women's & Men's Table Tennis
W: Linda Dien; M: Prathik Ganiga
4v4 Flag Football
Not In The Face
3v3 Basketball (Men)
3v3 Basketball (Women)
Coup de Etat
Esports League of Legends