We will not be accepting applications for our undergraduate level scholarship program for 2014-2015 academic year. However, we will be accepting applications for our graduate level program. Our current students who are pursuing BS and MS fast track dual degree can apply for scholarships to support their senior year plus two year MS degrees. Students completing their BS degrees by May 2014 can apply for supporting their 2 year MS degrees starting Fall 2014 semester.
Interested students are strongly advised to meet Dr. Kamil Sarac (email@example.com, 972-883-2337) before they submit their application material.
Please submit the following documents as your application material for our graduate level scholarship program. Applications will be considered as they arrive. The current tentative deadline for applications is May 15, 2014. Students are encouraged to apply ASAP as we will evaluate applications as we receive them and limited scholarships are available for Fall 2014.
- Official transcripts from higher education institutions attended so far.
- Three reference letters presenting an evaluation of academic (or professional) performance and potential for pursuing a graduate degree. At least two letters should be from faculty members of academic institutions
- A personal statement discussing your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in computer science and your motivation for working for the Government
Please send all the required documents to:
Dr. Kamil Sarac Department of Computer Science, EC 31 University of Texas at Dallas 800 W. Campbell Road Richardson, TX 75080
Electronic copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the application process or about the scholarship program can be sent to email@example.com.Eligibility Requirements:
The program is open to U.S. citizens only. You must be admitted/enrolled as an undergrad fast track program student or a graduate student in the UT Dallas Computer Science Department at the beginning of the Fall 2014 semester. Scholarship durations:
- For MS students, for two year MS education.
- For BS+MS fast track students, for your senior year in undergrad and two years MS education.
- For PhD students, for the last three years of your PhD education.
For graduate applications: May 15, 2014.