Applications are considered for our graduate (MS or PhD) level CyberCorp: Scholarship for Service (SFS) scholarship program. Apply by April 11, 2016 for Fall 2016 consideration.
UT Dallas students currently pursuing a BS+MS fast track dual degree can also apply for scholarships to support their BS+MS dual degree. Fast track students should be six long semesters away from their MS graduation date starting Fall 2016 semester (need to graduate latest in Spring 2019).
Students completing their BS degrees elsewhere can apply for supporting their two year MS degree in computer science at UT Dallas.
PhD students can apply to support the last three years of their PhD studies in computer science at UT Dallas.
Interested students are strongly advised to contact/meet Dr. Kamil Sarac (firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-883-2337) before they submit their application material.
Please submit the following documents as your application material:
- Official transcripts from higher education institutions attended so far.
- Three reference letters presenting an evaluation of academic (or professional) performance and potential for pursuing a graduate degree. At least two letters should be from faculty members of academic institutions
- A personal statement discussing your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in computer science and your motivation for working for the Government
Please send all the required documents to:
Dr. Kamil Sarac Department of Computer Science, EC 31 University of Texas at Dallas 800 W. Campbell Road Richardson, TX 75080
Electronic copies can be sent to email@example.com. Questions about the application process or about the scholarship program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Eligibility Requirements:
The program is open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only. You must be admitted/enrolled as an undergrad fast track program student or a graduate student in the UT Dallas Computer Science Department at the time of application. Scholarship durations:
- For MS students, for two year MS education.
- For BS+MS fast track students, for the last six long semesters of your BS+MS dual degree education.
- For PhD students, for the last three years of your PhD education.