Applications are considered for our graduate (MS or PhD) level CyberCorp: Scholarship for Service (SFS) scholarship program. We are accepting applications for Fall 2015 start now. The deadline for applications is April 10, 2015.
UT Dallas students currently pursuing BS and MS fast track dual degree can also apply for scholarships to support their senior year plus two year MS degrees. Students completing their BS degrees elsewhere can apply for supporting their 2 year MS degree in computer science at UT Dallas. PhD students can apply to support the last three years of their PhD studies in computer science at UT Dallas.
Interested students are strongly advised to contact/meet Dr. Kamil Sarac (firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-883-2337) before they submit their application material.
Applications are considered as they arrive. The tentative deadline for Fall applications is April 10, 2015. Students are encouraged to apply ASAP as we evaluate applications as we receive them and limited scholarships are available for each academic year. Please submit the following documents as your application material:
- Official transcripts from higher education institutions attended so far.
- Three reference letters presenting an evaluation of academic (or professional) performance and potential for pursuing a graduate degree. At least two letters should be from faculty members of academic institutions
- A personal statement discussing your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in computer science and your motivation for working for the Government
Please send all the required documents to:
Dr. Kamil Sarac Department of Computer Science, EC 31 University of Texas at Dallas 800 W. Campbell Road Richardson, TX 75080
Electronic copies can be sent to email@example.com. Questions about the application process or about the scholarship program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Eligibility Requirements:
The program is open to U.S. citizens only. You must be admitted/enrolled as an undergrad fast track program student or a graduate student in the UT Dallas Computer Science Department at the time of application. Scholarship durations:
- For MS students, for two year MS education.
- For BS+MS fast track students, for your senior year in undergrad and two years MS education.
- For PhD students, for the last three years of your PhD education.
Rolling schedule with mid-May for Fall applications and mid-October for Spring applications.