In response to the COVID-19 outbreak efforts to support social distancing, the Office of the Registrar’s physical offices and phone line will be closed.
  • Official Paper Transcript will not be available for order during this time, due to office closure.
  • Official Electronic Transcripts will be available for order and will continue to process as normal.
  • Please log in to the UT Dallas Transcript Store to see what order-date is currently being processed. 
  • For customer service regarding transcripts, please email at [email protected]
For the most up-to-date news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please see the University’s official COVID-19 information webpage.

Login to Galaxy

Students who have access to Galaxy may place an order for an official transcript using Orion Self-Service link in the Galaxy portal. Once logged in, choose the “Order Official Transcript” link under Orion Self-Service.

UT Dallas Transcript Store

Students who no longer have Galaxy access need to order official transcripts through the UT Dallas Transcript Storefront.


Important Information

  • Transcript requests will not be processed for those with holds for financial or other obligations to the University. All University holds must be cleared before requesting a transcript.
  • Transcripts will reflect the individual’s complete record; undergraduate and graduate transcripts are issued together.
  • Orders for electronic transcripts are processed on an approximate 8 hour cycle by an automated system. During high volume periods, it may take longer to process requests.
  • Official paper transcripts cannot be picked up in person or faxed.
  • Official transcript orders may only be requested through the UT Dallas Transcript Storefront.
  • All transcript orders must be requested directly by the student, alumni, or former student. Third-party released requests will only be accepted for federal or state law enforcement agency purposes. Federal and State law enforcement officials please present your signed release documents at the Student Services Building Welcome Center to receive further instructions.
  • Alumni and former students may update their addresses on file with the University by completing the Address Change Request Form (PDF). You may attach the form in an email to records OR you may fax the form to 972-883-6335.
  • Please confirm that grades are posted or degree is conferred before placing an order. Undergraduate students please make sure that your honors have been awarded as well before placing your order.