Dr. Jinbin Liu (Postdoc)
Dr. Shengyang Yang (Postdoc)
Dr. Jing Yu (Postdoc)
Dr. Zhanghua Zeng (Postdoc)
Ms. Jennifer Chilek (Graduate)
Dr. Chen Zhou (Graduate)
Dr. Shasha Sun (Graduate)
Dr. Rodrigo Vinluan III (Graduate)
Ms. Jessica Jacobe (Graduate)
Ms. Sheby Alexander (Undergraduate)
Mr. Chris Alameddin (Undergraduate)
Mr. Michael Anyirah (Undergraduate)
Mr. Sishan Chen (Undergraduate)
Mr. Giovanni Contello (Undergraduate)
Mr. Andrew Dean (Undergraduate)
Ms. Melissa Gannaway (Undergraduate)
Ms. Julia Hankins (Undergraduate)
Ms. Grace Kong (Undergraduate)
Mr. Stephen McMahon (Undergraduate)
Mr. Husain Mogri (Undergraduate)
Mr. Ali Mozayan (Undergraduate)
Mr. Justin Sullins (Undergraduate)
Mr. Joel Taylor (Undergraduate)
Mr. Jonathan Wang (Undergraduate)
Ms. Chelsea Carson (High School)
Ms. Karen Chen (High School)
Ms. Clare Jensen (High School)
Ms. Rebecca John (High School)
Ms. Amy Xia (High School)
Mr. Robert Yao (High School)
Office: NSERL 2.440
The University of Texas at Dallas, 800 W Campbell Rd. Richardson, TX 75080
PhD. Department of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2013-present.
B.S. Chemistry, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2009-2013.
Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles Synthesis and Bioimaging.
Honors and Awards
Presidential Achievement Award, University of Texas at Dallas ,
First Place of Undergraduate Research Poster Competition, University of Texas at Dallas ,
Julia Williams Van Ness Merit Scholarship, University of Texas at Dallas
Undergraduate Research Award, University of Texas at Dallas
Undergraduate Research Award,
University of Texas at Dallas ,
1. J.B. Liu, P.N. Duchesne, M.X. Yu, X.Y. Jiang, X.H. Ning, P. Zhang, J. Zheng. “Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles with Size-independent Emissions”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, accepted.
2. S. Sun, X. Ning, G. Zhang, Y.C. Wang, C. Peng, J. Zheng. "Dimerization of Organic Dyes on Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles for Ratiometric pH Sensing", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 2421 –2424.
3.M. X. Yu, J. B. Liu, X. H. Ning, J. Zheng*. “High-contrast Noninvasive Imaging of Kidney Clearance Kinetics Enabled by Renal Clearable Nanofluorophores”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 54, 15434-15438 (2015).
4. M. X. Yu, J. C. Zhou, B. J. Du, X. H. Ning, C. Authement, L. Gandee, P. Kapur, J. T. Hsieh, J. Zheng. “Noninvasive Staging of Kidney Dysfunction Enabled by Renal Clearable Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 55, 2787-2791 (2016) (Highlighted as VIP).
5. J. Liu, M. Yu, C. Zhou, S. Yang, X. Ning, and J. Zheng, “Passive Tumor Targeting of Renal Clearable Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles: Long Tumor Retention and Fast Normal Tissue Clearance”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135(13): 4978-4981.
6. J.B. Liu, M.X. Yu, X. Ning, C. Zhou, S.Y. Yang, and J. Zheng, "PEGylation and Zwitterionization: Pros and Cons in Renal Clearance and Tumor Targeting of Near-IR-Emitting Gold Nanoparticles", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, DOI:10.1002/anie.201304465. (Highlighted as VIP)